We’ve noticed a trend in U.S. travel. As kids get older and into their college years and beyond, parents are finding clever ways to maintain family bonds through travel.
We host many guests Servisi who travel with their college-aged children, booking private villas at Amor Boutique Hotel for their kids and significant others. With an on-site restaurant, pool, yoga, and boat launching area, these families have plenty of opportunities to spend quality time together without feeling like they’re squished together in a house that may not allow for much privacy.
The more adventurous head out on half-day or full-day surfing or fishing excursions on pangas (boats) that leave directly in front of our resort. Those looking for beginner surf lessons hang out at the resort and walk a Hotel’s few hundred feet down the beach for a variety of lessons. SUP, long board, short board.
Then they all return to enjoy massages in our Jungle & Ocean Spas.
The best part is that our 2 and 3 bedroom villas offer full-sized kitchens and plenty of room for large groups to congregate and enjoy a great meal together. For those who don’t want the hassle of cooking while on vacation, Sayulita’s varied dining options are just within a 5 minute walk into town. Better yet, our concierge is happy to order food delivery for you from several restaurants in town.
We invite you to check out our family villas:
- Villa Romance :: 3 bedrooms, full kitchen, ocean view, huge terrace
- Besito Dulce :: 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, ocean view, huge terrace
- Sirenita is a 1 bedroom, full kitchen, ocean view, huge terrace
- Panoramicas is the combination of Romance, Besito Dulce, Sirenita and Mi Primer Beso to create a 7 bedroom suite that sleeps 14 people.
- Las Palmas andLa Paz :: 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, cheap nba jerseys ocean view, large terrace
We happy to answer any questions you may have and encourage you to live the life you love! Visit Melanotan us in Sayulita, won’t you?